The EZ Floor ChainSling Rak is a double-sided floor rack for storing medium to heavy weight chain slings and rigging equipment. It is suitable for small to large workshops, where there is enough floor space to access both sides of the unit
ChainSling Raks allow the users to LIFT and LOWER directly, without physically handling the chain assembly
- 6 standard models to choose from (see images below)
- Supplied with chain brackets for holding oblong links, or a combination of chain brackets and pins.
- Adjustable chain brackets will Suit 70mm – 270mm Width oblong links
- Supplied with either a deep chain tray or a standard tray (or a combination of both), keeping chains organised and off the ground.
- Has 4 adjustable levelling feet.
- Meets relevant Australian Standards – supplied with Certificate of Conformity.
- Comes standard in kit form and is easily assembled.
|DIMENSIONS:||SR 10: 1613mm(L) x 1320mm(H) x 1012mm(D)|
PINS: 16mm diameter, 170mm long
|CAPACITY:||350kg (maximum capacity per pin – 25kg)|
|MATERIAL:||Powder-coated steel, mild steel (pins), rubber (feet)|
EZ 10 Floor ChainSling Rak Models
|SR1010C||EZ10 Floor ChainSlingRak||with 10 chain brackets and deep chain tray both sides|
|SR1010S||EZ10 Floor ChainSlingRak||with 10 chain brackets and standard tray both sides|
|SR10519C||EZ5 19 Pin Floor ChainSlingRak||5 chain brackets + deep tray one side/19 pins + stand’d tray other side|
|SR10519S||EZ5 19 Pin Floor ChainSlingRak||5 chain brackets one side, 19 pins other side/standard tray both sides|
|SR10509C||EZ5 9 Pin Floor ChainSlingRak||5 chain brackets + deep tray one side/9 pins + standard tray other side|
|SR10509S||EZ5 9 Pin Floor ChainSlingRak||5 chain brackets one side, 9 pins other side /standard tray both sides|